[Day 1] A Letter To Your Best Friend

Hi :)

I know I haven't been a good friend lately. I don't know I if I ever have been a good friend to you. You know. I'm like a jerk but a girl's version. But you stick with me through everything. Through my ups and my downs. Though you weren't always there and being realistic, distance is our number one enemy yeah? But despite all that, we're still strong mann :D

I always see you as one beautiful lady. Though you always complain bout your skin and your hair and your body and everything but honestly, you're beautiful :) You can be kind of annoying and naive at the same time and that like annoys me the most.

And I also see you as one strong girl. You cry, you bawl, you do everything a girl does but after that, you'll stand up and cry no more. You move on and forget the rest. And nothing can stop you from moving forward anymore. And you handle everything well. Yeah, life messes up sometimes but you don't run like I always do. Seriously, why're you with me again? Hahah

So, I seriously hope you can read this because I'm not telling you I write a letter for yew na? Haha I love you, woman :)


P/S : I have few friends that have been with me through the different states of my life. Each one of you plays an important part that makes the way I am today. I wanted to write a letter for you guys jugak but it'll be endless. But, from the core of my heart, you guys are the VERY best thing that's ever been mine :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
berita unik